Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weight

When do you weigh yourself? I try to do it first thing in the morning, before eating, after going to the toilet etc (A gym instructor I used to see was told, in her training, that doing no. 2 first can make a difference, in your weight, of up to a kilo! Wow, if true!)

Rarely used to weigh myself. Since doing this, I'm doing it most days but only recording what it is on Monday mornings so it's realistic and consistent. It can fluctuate too much otherwise.

Today being a Monday, I weighed myself this morning. I'd only lost 300gms since last week but that's OK. It took Gillespie two years to lose his 40kgs, which Stew worked out meant about 1/2 a kg per week. So, my 300gms is OK. I know I probably need to cut back in total calores per day but I'm still getting used to this style of eating. I'm no longer really craving sugar but the habits/social customs bit is hard. Like I said recently, we eat for reasons other than hunger or addiction, such as boredom, socially etc

Any loss is better than none, or a gain, huh!   (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment