Sunday, March 20, 2011

4kgs lost so far and Easter's coming!

I've lost 4kgs since I started this on Valentine's Day, 2011. (We've been married for 20 years so no chocolates etc on Valentine's Day. We don't really believe in celebrating it at all so Feb 14th has no meaning for me really.) I am NOT starving myself. Eating pretty much whatever, wherever, as long as the rules of Sweet Poison are respected.

Easter is coming. I love Darrel Lea nougat eggs, coated in chocolate. Have loved them since I was a kid. I am debating whether to buy one and hold it over to eat on my b'day in August. Or should I allow myself some chocolate 3x a year or something? Christmas, Easter and my birthday - which are roughly 3-4 months apart so are spaced nicely.

Sugar, too much fructose etc are akin to poison so should I eat any chocolate at all ever?

Party food is for parties, Gillespie says, so I guess he means it's OK occasionally but really, maybe I should just keep it totally off limits to stay feeling healthier.

The only thing I've eaten that's 'naughty' since this started is 1/2 a date scone from Baker's Delight. Hubby had the other half. No chocolate, ice cream etc

I sure get sick of people at playgroup saying, "Oh you can have some of this. There's no sugar in it." However, when you ask what IS in it, they usually say dried fruit so there is the blessed fructose!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment