Friday, March 25, 2011

Accidental lolly!

Today, I was opening the curtain in my son's room and saw his big jar of gumballs on the desk. Without thinking, I took off the lid and popped one in, making sure it was an approved colour as I'm only allowed certain ones, by his orders. Was chewing away on it when I remembered this whole sugar-aware business. It was completely innocent in that I didn't plan to do it. What an accident! Full of sugar - first ingredient - etc Just goes to show that you can do things on auto-pilot, without thinking first. Oh no!

Lately - I can't remember if I've already said this - I've been trying to have lunch at breakfast and breakfast at lunch. Having 4 slices of toast for breakfast and Sweet Poison muesli for lunch with Brewer's Yeast and Wheat Germ. Today, I had avocado in the muesli also. See how much I love it! Surprisingly, it was fine. I'd do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment