Monday, March 28, 2011

Scales are driving me crazy!

Have lost 500gms since last Monday but really, it is very variable. One day it'll be 900gms less than the day before etc It's very hard to tell what's happening. Just recording the Monday weights but it's crazy how much it can vary during the week. Maybe I should record another day as the Monday ones often aren't as good. LOL It can vary from one day to the next way too much. Very misleading and disheartening. Still, I am doing this for health and not to lose weight, for the most part.

My weight seems to be hanging between two certain kgs and goes up and down between them. Will give it a bit longer and then maybe start cutting carbs???

The reason I'm eating breakfast at lunch, and lunch at breakfast, as previously reported, is so I can use up more of those calories as the day goes on. Probably a fallacy that it'll help but it stops me feeling hungry mid-morning so is worth it even from that perspective.

Today, someone said, at ABA, "I don't agree with that", when I referred to the fructose thing. I said that it's a scientific fact and not some author's hairbrained scheme. Someone else started talking so I didn't get to ask her more. Is her opinion from fact? Has she read the books and is ready to discuss it from an informed viewpoint? I hope so! I hate it when people who are ill-informed go spouting off their opinions when they aren't knowledgeable. My friend once told me that the Harry Potter books were very "badly written shmuck". I asked her how many of the books she'd read, in the Harry Potter series, and she replied that she hadn't read any!!! Oh please...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment