Friday, February 11, 2011

Sugary Blues

Feeling quite sick from all the sugar I've been consuming, though I've been sharing a lot with the kids. (They think I'm being nice but I really feel like I'm leading them astray). One of my teeth is hurting a little too, when I drink. At this stage, I'm looking forward to getting started and getting over this addiction. Apparently, the sugar in drinks is worse for your teeth than actually eating sugar. Oh no! We don't usually have soft drinks - just the odd bottle in the cupboard for if visitors drop in - but occasionally have Vanilla Coke as a treat. Woollies had 4 bottles for $7 so I got some this week. Oh dear!

Went up to Tea Leaves in Sassafras and checked that their teas are sugar free. A couple are not and she pointed out which ones. Glad she did, as I'd been looking at buying one of those.

1 comment:

  1. A friend pointed out, on Facebook, that I was crazy to spend $100 on tea at Tea Leaves. She's right but wrong. Some was for a present though.
    Say I spent $80 on tea for me. That's cheap, in the long run, when you think of buying here and there, McD, Cadbury bars etc etc

    ReplyDelete