Monday, February 28, 2011

2 weeks in - Appetite Control Switch starting to work???

We had burritos, for dinner last night. I think that's what you call them. Round things that you put mince, onion, hot sauce, cheese, lettuce and tomato etc in and wrap them up to eat. [People call them different things so never know what to call them] I usually have around 4, even though I often feel full-ish after 3.

Last night, my appetite control switch may have been trying to tell me to stop sooner? I had two and felt pretty full. I 'ignored' it, at first, as I thought, "I can't be full after just two", however, on the third one, I really struggled. I just made it through it and then I stopped. The boys were glad I had one less as they could have more! My boys have big appetites...

Usually, I'm not a milk liker, unless it's in your breakfast etc I h ave never been a fan of drinking it straight. Since we've been on our sugar awareness journey, Stew and I are trying to drink milk on its own. Stew is really missing cordial with his dinner as he did that most of his life, so he has milk now. Sometimes he adds glucose powder but I always have it plain. It's been two weeks now that I've been sugar aware and I've had the odd little glass of milk and it's been bearable. Not sure if my taste buds are changing but today I actually really enjoyed my little glass of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment