Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blood Tests and attitude requirements

I had a blood test this morning. I had to fast since the night before to test for Diabetes etc Then, I went to Knox City and had a Choc/Honeycomb shake from Wendy's and two cinammon donuts. Still in my week's swan song to sugar thing.

Feeling over sugar this week. I go to bed feeling sick in my tummy but that could be because of a tummy bug that seems to be in the family lately.

Gillespie says that you can't see it as being deprived of sugar, when you go sugar aware, or it won't work. Willpower, dieting etc is counter-productive. You have to do a mind shift where you look at it that you're getting rid of this dangerous toxin from your diet. Why would you willingly ingest something that is poisoning you?

Hence, I wonder why I feel the need to have this 'Sugary Bonanza' week. Do I feel the need to 'stock up' on sugar? Am I worried that I'll feel deprived if I don't. Do I want to have this to look back to?

Stewart is reading the second book, 'The Quit Plan' one, too. He wants to start ASAP. He is not overweight, has good control when it comes to sugar, but has been convinced of the dangers of sugar by Gillespie.

No comments:

Post a Comment