Thursday, April 7, 2011

Will school holidays be hard?

Am about to go on holidays tomorrow. A week interstate as the school holiday are the next two weeks. Have written down all I've eaten since I started this on Valentine's Day and am not taking that book with me. Having the week off from writing it all down!!! Will have to be very careful in what I eat, whilst away, as holidays can mean slack eating. The fact that hubby is doing it too, should help.

Yesterday, my friend came over and brought some Jaffa Biscuits from the Quit Plan. I never have been a big cake or biscuit maker as I used to just eat the Arnott's ones from the shop. I was very impressed that she'd made them and brought them over to share. I had some. Yum! They tasted sweet but don't have sugar, just glucose. I was glad that they tasted sweet as this is my first time having glucose powder and I was worried that it'd not taste sweet enough. Wouldn't this mean I was still addicted to sugar??? So, it was a relief!

It was lovely to have someone over who understands it all. I don't need to explain anything. We had a lovely time! I gave her the Sticky Toffee Pudding flavoured tea. No sucrose but yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment