Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter time

Easter has been hard due to old habits. Went to the shops on Saturday and there was chocolate everywhere!!!!! Was good until today, Tuesday, when the chocolate eggs were reduced to 1/2 price. Just had to buy a few small things. Will I eat them or not? Maybe I'll wait until my b'day in August. My hubby said I was going on a 'Fructose Frenzy', as I do after every Easter when they drop in price, but I was good really, considering.

As you know, I ate that one nougat egg last week, in one go, and it gave me a nasty headache, tummy pains etc. That's the big junky thing I've had since Feb 14th. Well, tonight, I did the 'party food is for parties' thing and had a sliver of my son's 15th B'day cake. I used to have a big piece so this was tiny and sensible. Was nice but have had a small headache since. Plus, my tummy is quite painful. Ahhhh! This is the first time I've pulled the 'party food is for parties' stunt and I'm disappointed. Maybe I just can't have any?????????????

Have felt quite hungry again lately. However, I do know when I'm full, which is great. I listen to it.

On the weight side, this is the first Monday that I haven't lost weight. It was 200gms more than last Monday. Last Monday, 18th April, it was 76.7 and this Monday, 25th April, yesterday, it was 76.9kg. Today, Tuesday, it was down to 76.4, which is relieving. It's been a funny week, with Easter etc. I didn't eat chocolate or anything - besides that one nougat egg  - even though it was around, but I ate more overall due to social opportunities.
My beloved Nougat filled chocolate egg from Darrell Lea that I've loved since I was a kid...


I'm not that concerned though. If this keeps happening, I'll worry but not so far. Still glad to be doing the 'Sweet Poison' thing and am grateful to this Blog for keeping me honest and to David Gillespie for getting the message out. Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment