Saturday, March 24, 2012

Not good!

Sugar Addiction - Susie Burrell.mpg

The above is a sensible thing to watch!

The below, is not:

thehoopla.com.au

This is how I answered it:


I replied:

I like David's work exactly because it goes against what dietitians have been telling us for years with their healthy diet pyramid. It obviously doesn't work as look at the shape of us!!!

David does not tell you not to eat fruit etc He says to eat 1-2 pieces a day. He says to cut down on processed foods and saturated fats. He says if you can't lose weight then cut carbs, especially refined.

My hubby has never had a weight problem but has felt great, doing this, with less headaches, for the last year, with me. I have lost weight, less wind/constipation/headaches etc My family strongly has diabetes and Doc says it looks like I will definitely get it. I am listening to David as what he says makes sense.

He is not a diet guru. Just a guy who has looked into it and seen what made sense...

I never liked dietitians pushing that low-fat thing. Sure, they take the fat out but pump the sugar in, to make the bland low-fat food taste better. Blah!

I don't agree with every single thing he says but, on the whole, he's done a great thing.

Come offf your sugar addiction - like me - and reap the benefits!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment